The objective of Orphancoin is to help orphans living in orphanages and on the streets through associations and non-governmental organizations which often lack financial and structural resources.
We want to make the world aware of this forgotten scourge that receives little or no media coverage.
Orphans and street children can face many challenges and difficulties, including:
1. Lack of family support: Orphans have often lost their parents, which means they may lack emotional, financial and educational support.
2. Poverty: Many street children live in poverty, which limits their access to food, clean water, adequate shelter and health care.
3. Exploitation: Street children are often vulnerable to exploitation, including child labor, prostitution, forced begging and other forms of exploitation.
4. Lack of education: Access to education is limited for many street children, compromising their future prospects.
5. Poor health: Lack of access to basic health care means that these children are exposed to diseases and poor health conditions.
6. Social isolation: They may feel isolated and stigmatized by society, which affects their emotional well-being.
7. Violence: Street children are often exposed to violence, whether physical, sexual or psychological.
8. Lack of protection: They are often deprived of rights and legal protection, putting them at increased risk.
9. Trauma: Many street children have had traumatic experiences related to the loss of their parents, violence or exploitation.
10. Cycle of poverty: The combination of these factors can lock these children into a cycle of poverty, making them vulnerable for life.
It is crucial to put protection, support and education measures in place to help these children overcome these challenges and have a chance at a better life.